Updated May 2005.
New policies will be published soon.
Updated to General Meeting May 2005
Blood donors in Israel
Case No. 58-010-604-5
Public Institution 55-010-604-1
Address: Volunteer Blood Donor Organization
MDA Blood Services Center
Tel Hashomer 52621
All one soul sustains as if there is a full world
- God: Organization of Volunteer Blood Donors in Israel (hereinafter the "Organization").
- Objectives of the organization:
A. Organize volunteer blood donors and expand the organization's lines according to their blood needs, people's health and medical advancement in Israel.
B. Organize unique blood groups.
C. Work to promote volunteering in the Israeli public for donating blood donations at no cost.
D. Establish each additional institution within this association to promote the organization's goals.
* ATD will operate in cooperation with MDA in Israel / Blood Services.
- The assets and revenues of the organization are used solely for its purposes and the sharing of profits or benefits in any form, among the members of the organization, is prohibited.
- In the event of liquidation, the property of the enterprise shall be transferred to another public institution within the meaning of section 9 (2) of the Income Tax Ordinance, and shall not be distributed among the members of the organization.
- Membership of the organization:
A. The signatories to this policy as well as anyone who is registered in the organization's register are members of the association.
B. Any person over the age of 18 whose application to join the organization has been approved by an admissions committee.
third. The organization consists of:
1) New active members - who donate blood according to the organization's guidelines and not yet Donated 10 doses of blood since joining the organization.
2) Regular active members - who donate blood according to the organization's guidelines and have donated over 10 blood units since joining the organization.
3) Retired member - An active member who has reached the age of 65 or is unable to continue donating blood for approved medical reasons if he has donated at least 10 doses of blood.
4) Honorable Member - Member, activist or retiree Who was awarded this degree by the management of the organization due to an extraordinary action to advance the goals of the organization.
- The rights of each member of the organization:
A. Eligible for membership in organization.
B. Is entitled to wear the organization's logo.
third. Eligible to attend and vote at any general meeting and shall have one vote per vote.
D. May be elected and elected to all institutions of the organization at any general meeting.
God. Eligible to participate in the organization's activities and enjoy its services.
and. Eligible for personal blood insurance and close family members - Spouse, children, parents of both spouses.
- Duties of each member of the organization:
A. Donate blood voluntarily according to the organization's guidelines and not to receive compensation.
B. To fulfill all goals of the organization
third. Pay dues approved at the General Assembly.
D. Do not conduct any political activity between members of the organization and its ranks.
- Membership expiration:
A. Membership in the organization expires:
1) The boyfriend's death.
2) 30 days after the member gave written notice to the committee about his retirement from the organization.
3) When removed from the organization.
B. The General Assembly may, at the Committee's motion, decide to remove a member from the organization for one of the following reasons:
1) The Member does not comply with the articles of association or resolution of the General Assembly.
2) The member acts contrary to the goals of the organization.
3) The member did not pay the organization who comes to the organization from it.
4) The member has been convicted of an offense with which she is infamous.
5) After 30 months have expired since the member's last blood donation. This provision does not apply if the member's refusal to donate blood was due to an approved reason.
third. The Committee shall not propose to the General Assembly to remove a member of the organization until it has given it a proper opportunity to make its arguments before it, and shall not propose any of the reasons stated in sub-regulation B) 1,2 or 3 or 5 until after allowing a member and giving him reasonable time to correct the distortion.
- Messages to a friend:
A. An invitation, demand, alert and other message from the organization to a member shall be given in writing to be delivered by hand or sent by regular mail to the address registered in the Members' Register.
B. At the request of the member in writing, the organization changes its address in the register of members.
third. A blood donation call will be done in person. The reading can be done by any means of communication (facsimile, e-mail, telephone, cellphone, messages SMS, and so').
- General Assembly:
A. The day, time and place of a general meeting shall be determined by the committee.
B. Deputies will be Heads of Squads who will be asked to notify Members of the Annual Meeting. Executive members, members of the committees, and those who were members of previous administrations will also be invited. Members with valid certificates will be able to attend and will also be notified of the meeting date depending on the organization's offices.
third. A general meeting will be convened by notice given to representatives two weeks in advance, specifying the day, time, place and agenda for the meeting.
D. An ordinary general meeting will hear laws and accounts of the committee's activities and the audit committee's actions, discuss them and the financial statements submitted to it by the committee, decide on their approval and select a committee and audit committee.
God. The General Assembly will not open If at least a tenth of the number of representatives of the organization was not present, what quorum was present at the opening of the meeting may it continue its deliberations and make decisions Even if the number of attendees decreased, the said quorum would not be convened within thirty minutes of the time specified in the invitation. .
and. A general meeting shall elect from among the members of the organization present chair and secretary of the meeting.
G. Resolutions of the General Assembly shall be passed by a majority of votes. If there are equal votes, the chairman of the meeting may decide, the secretary of the general meeting will manage the details of the meeting.
A. The number of committee members shall be determined by the General Meeting and shall not be less than two.
B. 1) The Committee shall serve on its election to the General Assembly For two years unless Another General Assembly will elect a new committee. An outgoing member can be elected to the new committee.
2) A member of the committee may resign at any time from his office by written notice to the committee. A member of the committee shall cease to hold office if he is declared incompetent or bankrupt.
third. If a member of the committee is replaced, the remaining or remaining members may be appointed by the member of the organization to fill his or her position until he resumes his duties.
D. The Board may arrange for itself the dates of its meetings, the invitation to them, the quorum required and the way in which they are administered.
God. The decisions of the committee will be made by a majority of the votes cast, if the votes were equal - no vote was taken. The decision of all members of the committee unanimously may also be made without the meeting of the committee.
and. The committee will preside over all its meetings and decisions.
G. The Board may authorize two or more of its members to sign, on behalf of the organization, documents that will require it, and to act on its behalf, which are within its purview.
- The Audit Committee:
A. The provisions of Regulations 11B to 11F above shall also apply to the Audit Committee.
B. The Audit Committee will examine the financial affairs of the organization and the ledgers, and submit their recommendations to the General Accounting and Financial Account before the General Meeting.
- No person shall simultaneously serve as a member of the Committee and as a member of the Audit Committee and / and the Disciplinary Committee, and no member of the Organization shall serve on two committees simultaneously.
- The address of the organization:
Volunteer Blood Donor Organization in Israel
Magen David Adom's Blood Services Center
Tel Hashomer 52621