How would you set up receiving updates from Facebook regarding blood donations in your area?
Facebook launched the world already in 2017 the opportunity to receive updates on Facebook regarding blood donations in your area.
Now, this option has also reached Israel after MDA worked with Facebook to activate this vital service.
To set up to receive updates On the cell phone (Not required if you have already done so on your computer) Follow these steps on your device:
1. Log in to the Facebook app on your device and then click on your profile picture.
2. In the menu, click on "Edit public details". Screenshots in Hebrew and English for your convenience.
Scroll down and click "Edit your details about"
4. Scroll down to the area around the middle of the page (different for each according to his profile settings) and click on more information about blood donations.
5. Click on "Register".
6. This is it! You have signed up for updates and a screen will appear with the point closest to you as in the example here:
To set up to receive updates On your computer (No need if you have already done so on a mobile device) Follow these steps:
- Click on your Facebook profile picture.
2. Click on "About" and there on "Details about you"
Scroll down and click on "Learn more about blood donations."
4. Click "Get Updates."
5. This is it! You have successfully registered. Click "Let's get started" and you're done.